Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hello Kitty Pick Me Up


Yesterday, I woke up a bit "under the weather".  I had a nasty soar throat and cough and it made a huge dent in my plans to rock my newest MAC Retro Matte shade that I picked up the night before.  Nothing like needing to drink hot tea in this still eighty-something degree weather (I'm hoping that does the trick).  The upside to this whole "icky" feeling is that I now have an excuse to use my newest Hello Kitty mug that I purchased from Michael's craft store.




I bought the mug, on clearance, during the "back-to-school" season.  I thought about purchasing another mug, but never got around to it.  I had dreams of hot cocoa on a cold winter's night, but I think we're a long while off from that actually happening, so the hot tea soothing a soar throat will have to do.



I'll add this to the collection of mugs/bowls that Walmart offered.  I couldn't resist getting one of those in every design either.

Taken from my Facebook page from last Holiday season

No comments:

Post a Comment