Tuesday, October 8, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...celebrating with more Hello Kitty



Today is my birthday and I celebrated by going to work. ;-)  Okay, so maybe I didn't get all of these goodies for my Birthday, but I did receive a package from Sephora as well as my annual Beauty Insider birthday gift, today!!

I stopped home for a quick break, and was greeted by a lovely package on my doorstep.  If you don't know, the Hello Kitty makeup line at Sephora is disappearing.  Prices have been slashed...items that were once sold out, have popped up again (I'm assuming because many of the stores have sent back their inventory).

A little over a month ago, I ordered some products from the thinning Hello Kitty inventory and one of the items that I wanted was no longer available.  I really wanted the retractable kabuki brush and was able to get one in gold, last summer.  Sephora also carried the brushes in silver (which is what I had my eyes on).  Well...as fate would have it, the silver brushes that sold out on Sephora's site, made a come back!!  I snagged two of silver kabuki brushes and can't wait to play with them.  If they are anything like the gold brush, I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

I just wanted to check-in...I'll be back for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment