Saturday, April 6, 2013

JC Penney is Giving Away Nail polish...or at least it seems that way!!



Surfing the net can give you a lot of information...sometimes it's what you're looking for and other time's you're not.  While surfing the net, I learned that JC Penney salons are selling OPI polishes, buy two or more at $6 each.  OPI polishes can set you back anywhere between $8 and $9, depending on the retailer.  I even came across a couple of sites where people were able to pick up polishes from OPI's Oz collection and take advantage of the 2 or more for $6 each.

 
 
Although I was actually on the hunt for polishes from the Oz collection (and didn't find any at JC Penney), there were some other colors that caught my eye.

First up...Eurso Euro.

OPI Eurso Euro, 2 coats, with Flash.


Is it blue? Is it purple?  Seems like a little bit of both.  It looks like a deep navy blue in the picture, but the bottle seems to give off a hint of purple.  This creamy polish went on opaque with one coat.  The second coat wasn't necessary for me.
 
OPI Suzi's Hungary Again!, 3 coats, with Flash.


"Suzi's Hungary Again!" is not as thick as "Eurso Euro", but it shares the cream formula.  My nails definitely required more than one coat.  I also noticed that this color went on a bit streaky.  "Suzi's Hungary Again!" gives off a nice coral color that I'm afraid my flash interfered with.

OPI My Vampire is Buff, 2 coats, with Flash.


I was especially drawn to "My Vampire is Buff".  It has almost the same consistency as "Suzi's Hungary Again!".  "My Vampire is Buff" sort of reminded me of "Skull and Glossbones" from OPI's Pirates of the Carribean collection.  I probably struggled the most with the decision to purchase this color. I was pleased to find out that the colors are different. 

Left to Right: Skull and Glossbones vs. My Vampire is Buff

 
If you haven't had a chance to check out the inventory at your local JC Penney, you may want to head on over while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment