Monday, April 29, 2013

I'M BACK....sort of.

Hello All...

I've been on a bit of a hiatus since spring break.  I definitely have a back-up of things to share.  I've tested out a couple of features on my blog, one of which was the scheduled post.  The came in handy while I was out of town on Spring Break...but that's not what I came to talk about.

In case you haven't noticed, I've added a couple of new features to my blog; the "Subscription" feature and the "Followers" feature.  I've been blogging for months now, with no way for you to follow my posts and now you can!! :o)

Feel free to subscribe/follow and tell your friends about it.  You can find those buttons in the upper right panel of this blog.  I look forward to posting more updates on beauty items galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment