Wednesday, April 3, 2013

China Glaze Ombre Sets

 
 
Just in time for the warm weather, China Glaze releases their ombre sets with fun and fashionable colors.  The latest nail craze all packaged and ready to go, leaving the guess work behind you.  China Glaze offers three sets with a mix of "permanent" and new shades.
 
This past weekend, I paid a visit (literally) to Sally's Beauty Supply, to pick up the three ombre sets which were on sale for $12.99 (regularly priced at $14.99).  I was able to also use a 15% off coupon from a recent visit to the store, making these sets just over $11 each.  At $14.99, these sets are still a steal because you're essentially getting the polishes at $3.74 each when China Glaze polishes typically retail around $6-$7 (depending on where you find them).

Grape Expectations:
Left to Right: Sweet Hook, Spontaneous, Grape Pop, and Crimson

Sweet Sensations:

Left to Right: Angel's Breath, Something Sweet, Dance Baby, and Make an Entrance

Wait Teal You See!

Left to Right: White on White, For Audrey, Aquadelic, and Turned Up Turquoise

After leaving Sally's Beauty Supply, I took a stroll next door to Ross.  I didn't expect to find so many nice things, so I went a little crazy and purchased some dresses.  There was one dress in particular, that jumped out at me and I knew I had to have it.

 
Does this dress remind you of anything?  I KNOW, I know.  How coincidental is this, to find a dress that is a precise match for the China Glaze ombre set I just purchased minutes before?  I absolutely can't wait to wear this dress and create matching nail art!
 
The extra bonus with these sets is that there's no need rush out and buy makeup sponges to complete the ombre designs.  These kits come with 10 hexagonal sponges and instructions on the back. 
 
Click to enlarge
 
 
The beauty in this product is that with all the various new nails trends out, one constant remains...gradient color changes.  Again, this product removes the guess work of what colors would go well together.  The colors are even gorgeous enough to be worn alone.  This is also a "price friendly" way of building up your nail polish collection.  I'm looking forward to creating new looks with these fabulous polishes.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment