Thursday, December 19, 2013

RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Accessories



I'm back again, with another post on the RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection.  In this collection, there was a makeup bag, a double ended brush, and a nail polish.  I decided to skip out on the makeup brush and add the makeup bag and nail polish to my collection.

RiRi Hearts MAC: RiRi Woo Nail Polish (Retails for $17.50 USD)

With each installment of the RiRi Hearts MAC collection, RiRi Woo lipstick remained a staple.  This time MAC switched it up and offered a vibrant red nail color under the same moniker.  RiRi Woo nail lacquer is described as a "matte cool red".  I can't really attest to the "matte" factor of the nail polish but it definitely has a thick formula and a beautiful vibrant tone.  When I swatched the polish, it gave full opacity in just one coat.  I have been giving my nails a break because the skin around my nails have been going through some issues, but I hope to be back to posting nail swatches eventually.

RiRi Hearts MAC: RiRi Woo Nail Polish (Retails for $17.50 USD)
The makeup bag has been described as small, by some, but I've found that it is large enough to fit quite a few makeup items.  So far, I have been able to fit 7 lipsticks (from the various RiRi Hearts MAC launches), a veluxe pearlfusion eyeshadow palette, "Love, Rihanna" and "Hibiscus Kiss" bronzers, "Cockiness" superslick eyeliner, and "RiRi Woo" nail polish...and I still have room for more items.  This quilted, rose gold bag has the dimensions of 6.5" x 4.5" x 1.5".  Perfect to tote in your purse, or to travel with.

RiRi Hearts MAC Makeup Bag (Retails for $40.00 USD)
RiRi Hearts MAC Makeup Bag (Retails for $40.00 USD)
RiRi Hearts MAC Makeup Bag (Retails for $40.00 USD)
RiRi Hearts MAC Makeup Bag (Retails for $40.00 USD)

No comments:

Post a Comment