Saturday, July 6, 2013

Maybelline Volum'Express Mascara: The Rocket


Hello Lovelies!!

I finally had to reach into my reserve and test out the Maybelline Volume'Express (The Rocket) Mascara in the color Very Black (401).  I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by its performance.  I rather enjoy the look of false lashes (on others) and personally like to up the drama to my own lashes.  I can appreciate the formulation of this product and how I was able to layer the mascara, without clumping.

As you can see from the first image, the wand is left out, separately in the packaging.  Once you remove the insert/cap, you can add the wand to the product.


What I like about the wand are the tiny combs.  This allows for even distribution of product while allowing you to separate the lashes to avoid clumping.

Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge
Here, you can see my bare lashes...


I used only one coat of mascara...


Here, I used two coats of mascara, after struggling with my camera.


I purchased this mascara from CVS, and I want to say that I had some sort of coupon and used it on this as well as one of the Maybelline Vivids lipsticks.  You can currently find this mascara at almost any drugstore, including Walmart and Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment