Friday, July 12, 2013

Just in...MAC RiRi Boy!!




Hot off the delivery truck (literally) is my back-order of MAC's RiRi Boy.  As a part of the RiRi <3 MAC Summer line, RiRi Boy is a stand out from the two red lipsticks that were released.  RiRi Boy gives off a sort of dusty mauve vibe.  It's supposed to be reminiscent of MAC's Up the Amp (which is a color I don't own).  Based on the reviews I've seen, I can't disagree that the two shades comes across very similarly, on camera (although the finishes are quite different).  Keeping in line with the "retro matte", RiRi Woo allows for a more subdued look.  It's not your typical punched up purple that pops...It's a nice shade.

On to the pics...






For more on the RiRi <3 MAC Summer collection, check out my previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment